Wednesday, December 9, 2009

THE MYSTERIOUS EYES.....................[3]

 [HEY.....friends below is the 3 part of my story......the 2nd and the 1st parts can be read on my older posts]


hhhh!!!!!!!!.......i saw a dark figure coming towards me.......it was......almost 7:35pm........therefore... i could not judge the figure.......

MARIA..AGAIN..........H!!!h!!!!h!!!!!! the voice was coming closer to me........and closer...and closer......i tried to run but my legs freezed to the ground.......h.....AND.......a tall old woman flashed out......of the dark wearing a white Saree......with red borders.......her back was slightly bended.......and her face was fully and horribly......wrinkled..........she blewed out the candle in her hand...........nothing but her giant SILVER..eyes....could be seen...............,,.......

how did you know my name.........i asked in a slow tone......BUT the old woman said nothing just lightened her candle.......and went off......aaoooooooch!!!!!!! one piece of her white Saree.... tucked to jacket.....but i ignored it...........i could see the woman dissapearing behind the wild trees......i sec!!!!!! THE WILD TREES.............YARD............HMMMMMMM POSTERS.......oh my god she was going the same.......oh god.......[i thought]......then....i followed her.....I started running to catch her soon..................




as soon i reached that yard........where i fainted on seeing those posters......................SHOCKING...........no yard..........no posters.........i huffed in terror.........INSTEAD THE YARD AND THE POSTERS..........there stood a ''LARGE HAUNTED HOUSE''  i was shocked.........i rubbed my eyes again and again.......YES IT IS THAT YARD ONLY WHERE MY BUS DROVE.......ME.....[I THOUGHT CONFIDENTLY].........slowly and slowly i moved forward.......oh!!!!!!! there's that woman....yeah!!!!!! i could see her.........see her.......i ran fastly.......more faster........and faster.......but what??........the house was so.......far.............i moved and the house moved[backward]...........i stopped.there...huffing !!!!!!!! hhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!huh!! huh!!!!!!


i closed my eyes for a moment and MEOW........MEOW...........the voices all over me..........silver eyed CATS COVERED ME............i was about to faint in the terror.........but..........what was that.... that white Saree women again flashed out....but this time she flashed out from; between those cats......

HE HI HIIIIIEEEEEEE...........YOU STUPID GIRL...YOU SILLY PEST.........YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID....................YOU WERE TYING TO FIGURE OUT THE EYES YOU SAW IN YOUR DREAMS AND WHILE WALKING THAT YARD.......YOU SAW THEM........now girl.......you are in a trouble......


the women whistled and the white bodied creatures.......with blood coming out of their face........tied me to the rope.........
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!!!!    
HA HA HA [the woman cried]........

those monsters were taking me to that yard.....................noooooooooo!!!!! help OH
!!!! MY GOD HELP...............,,,,,,,I PLEADED FOR A HELP........but......no one was there to help me.........
i was remembering my mother.......as now it was my last trip.......and......'THE END OF M......


[will they kill maria or the mystery of the eyes be solved????..........[to be continued!!!]




THANKS
AUTHOR: SHILPI



PLS.. LEAVE YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS BELOW

0 comments: