Wednesday, December 9, 2009

the mysterious eyes..............[2]


[Hey friends..........below is the 2nd part of my story ''the mysterious eyes'' u can read the first part below this post......i want you to read it silently.........the story will go lil' longer..i think it will be of 4 or 5 parts........]


 I....OPENED MY EYES...hh!!...slowly very s..l..o..w.l.y.....and found myself lying on a bed........oh!! it was my bed!!!.....................my mother was sitting beside me........with her pale face....watching me.....and her soft hands touching my forehead....again and again.............i could see a person wearing a white coat with the stethoscope around his neck...picked up his bag and disspeared behind the curtain...........
MOM.WHATS????............my mom touched her finger against........ my lips and said to me:don't speak anything.....u
need rest.....your dad is out of station....when i found you not back home at the right time......i went on searching for you...after.1hour i saw you lying 2 yards back.......from the home.i picked you up......and lied you inside the car and then i drove the car back home.......ah!!!! mother stopped taking a long b....breath.......dear......why??? i told you not to go to that yard.... hundreds of times...and u.........but mom!!!!!!!! please dear........no words..you need rest ok.?.....i will talk you .........tomorrow morning.........now common !!!!don't worry i am with you ...come dear drink this soup..your favorite......cabbage soup..........mom i don't.........drink it dear.........you will....feel.........better!!!!!!!

After drinking the soup........i slept down......my mom hugged me.....shut the lights off.......goodnight baby.sweet dreams..........good...night mom.......goodnight.....after that i didn't not saw my mom anymore and closed my eyes......


SUDDENLY........THOSE SILVER EYES................WERE  LAUGHING AT ME.......I WILL KILL YOU KILL YOU..........HA! !HA !!HA.!!................NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I SCREAMED...................AH !!!!AH!!!AH!!!!!!!I WOKE UP HUFFING..................oh!! how horrible that dream was!!!!!! i glanced the watch....it was 7:00 at the morning.................my mother came rushing towards me after hearing my SCream.........what happened??...wh....?????...........nothing mom[i interrupted.......] nothing.......... just a bad dream.........
i am going to take my bath........!!!ok dear go..........you will feel fresh,, ,,, . yeah!!!!                  
rest of my day went out quietly nothing much happened that day......
my friends,..........oh!!!! no friends at home.......only at school.................it was then 6:00 at that ice cold....bone chilling afternoon,,,,..................i told my mom and went out for a walk.....................................................................................
whaoooo!!!!!! such a beautiful afternoon it was.....i tied my cap tightly against my hairs...to prevent the dew drops........after taking a long nature walk........i felt better........and i almost forgot that incident!!!!!!!
and then............it grew darker and darker..........i decided to go  home...... while moving towards home.....i can see those dark wild trees...and..............HEY WAIT.....SHHHH!!

M  ,........A.R IA............................a sharp voice SCREAMED..................I MOVED BACKWARDS.............NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!I SAW...........GOSH I SAW A .............



  [what is the mystery behind..the eyes?......which the author always dream t of and always saw........
...to know.

wait for the next part of this story.........and please be patient with this story....... i know till now there was nothing much interesting, but.....it is just a start-up of the story .........the interesting part will come soon to you......may be in the next post.....till then happy reading and........don't forget to leave your valuable comment below]
 
.

thanks
author:  shilpi

0 comments: