Friday, December 11, 2009

comment from my blog reader................................due to some problem......my blog comments are not working..........

Hi,
First of all let me take this opportunity to thank you for your kind mail.
I have read the series of mysterious eyes in your other blog.
I tried posting a comment but sadly when i click the post a comment link it does not open. I tried it several times, but the result was still sad, it did not open.
anyhow i thought of leaving you this message from my heart. The story is wonderful and your style of story telling is fantastic. I do not know how you can do this magic of holding the mystery so sweetly till the end. The article is beyond any imagination. fantastic, great and very captivating.............please continue to develop your skills in story telling.....keep going and i am sure you will be great soon.
such is the impact of your writings that I feel a desire to see you sometime, atleast to know that fantastic mind.
i shall stop here for now. you may attend to my mail in your leisure.
till then
i remain
if you allow
to be a friend and admirer
sarat

0 comments: